- March 1 – Application deadline for Fall matriculation
- Program description, outline, and contact information
- Prerequisites include previous course work in human anatomy/physiology and an introductory course in statistics.
- Coursework in chemistry and biochemistry is helpful, but not required.
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree in a health-related discipline from an accredited academic institution.
- TOEFL Paper-based 550; Computer-based 213; Internet-based 80 (overall) / 18 (reading & writing) -OR- IELTS 7.0 if the applicant does not speak English as a native language and has not received a graduate or undergraduate degree in an English-speaking territory.
- A personal statement (approximately 500 words) addressing areas of research interests; career goals; relevant experiences in teaching, research, publishing, and/or volunteering; and how this program connects to academic and professional goals.
- Official transcript from any higher education institution attended.
- Official GRE scores from testing center (GRE SOPHAS Code: 1045); acceptable substitute is official MCAT scores.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can evaluate the applicant’s potential for success in this program.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- All applicants with foreign degrees are required to obtain a WES ICAP course-by-course credential evaluation.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores, if the applicant does not speak English as a native language and has not received a graduate or undergraduate degree in an English-speaking territory.