Please share any job opportunities or internships you have with our communications team.
- Associate Manager of Community Health Strategies at the American Diabetes Association
- Student Health Insurance Administrative Assistant (student position) at the PSU Center for Student Health & Counseling (SHAC)
- Development Coordinator – North by Northeast Community Health Center
- Preparedness Liaison (Operations and Policy Analyst 3) at OHA-Public Health – closes August 21, 2017
- On-Call Advocate at Call to Safety (formerly the Portland Women’s Crisis Line)
- Program Manager at the Coalition of Local Health Officials – submit materials by August 11, 2017
- Practice Enhancement Research Coordinator at OHSU’s ORPRN
- Suicide Prevention Alliance Liaison at the Association of Oregon Community Mental Health Programs – submit materials by August 21, 2017
- Deputy State Epidemiologist at OHA-Public Health
- Research Associate/Data Coordinator and Research Associate/Study Coordinator at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- Program Specialist in the Department of Infection Prevention and Control at OHSU
- Metrics Coordinator – Umatilla County Public Health
- Health Care Analyst at the Congressional Budget Office
- Supported Living Specialist at United Cerebral Palsy
United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) of Oregon & SW Washington is a non-profit based in Portland, Oregon. Their mission is advancing the independence, productivity and full citizenship of people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
- Post-doc Research Scholar at UC-Boulder’s Earth Lab
Earth Lab’s Analytics Hub is a state-of-the-art computing facility that leverages existing cyberinfrastructure investments at the University of Colorado-Boulder and houses data science specialists and support staff who assist researchers and students with data management, analysis and visualization needs. Earth Lab’s mission is to harness the wave of Earth data generated by aerospace platforms and other sources to better understand the pace and pattern of environmental change.
- Research Assistant at the VA. They conduct evidence syntheses to address a broad variety of current clinical and health policy topics.
- Open positions at CAP
In partnership with the Oregon Health Authority and Portland State University, Cascade AIDS Project (CAP) is leading a community study on populations most at risk HIV, the National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (NHBS) project. This project takes place over a multi-year period and focuses on new communities each year. This year the project focuses of conducting anonymous surveys and HIV tests for gay, bisexual, and/or men who have sex with men.
- Bilingual Qualitative Study Coordinator – UCLA
- Open positions at FamilyCare Health
FamilyCare Health is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a contract with the Oregon Medicaid program.
- Oregon Primary Care Association
As a nonprofit membership association founded in 1984, OPCA’s members include all of Oregon’s community health centers, also known as federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), other safety net clinics, and those who support them. Our mission is to lead the transformation of primary care to achieve health equity for all.
- MODA Health
Helping members with innovative, evidence-based health plans, diverse provider networks, member programs and caring customer service.
- Oregon.gov Jobs
Explore current job listings for an opportunity to put your unique skills, talent and training to work for the benefit of the state.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
One of the fastest growing children’s hospitals in the U.S. and the largest based on patient volume; 12 multi-disciplinary Research Centers; ranked in the top 10 for NIH funding among peers.
Medicinoxy attracts the attention of the academic audience of professors, lecturers, researchers and academic managers who represent various academic disciplines and professions.
- OHSU Human Resources