- Graduation – Successful completion of an academic program
- Ceremonies – Convocation, Commencement, Hooding, and more!
- Regalia – Academic cap, gown, and tassel
- Photographs of the Hooding Ceremony
- Diploma Frames
- Frequently Asked Questions
The School of Public Health graduates students each Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer terms. Students who complete all academic requirements for their individual program, must apply online to graduate:
- Students whose primary campus is PSU apply to graduate using Banweb by the published deadline and pay the PSU graduation fee.
- Students whose primary campus is OHSU apply to graduate in SIS one term prior to completing all degree requirements and pay the OHSU graduation fee.
- Dual degree students where one is an OHSU campus program submit an Application for Dual Degree Form one term prior to completing all degree requirements and pay the OHSU graduation fee.
Final official transcripts can be released by the Registrar’s Office only after degree verification has been completed and all institutional obligations have been satisfied.
|Convocation & Hooding Ceremonies
- Students and faculty whose primary campus is OHSU – order your regalia here before the April 12 deadline.
- Students and faculty whose primary campus is PSU – order your regalia here before the April 21 deadline.
- Starting April 24th, regalia items can be pre-ordered in-person through the PSU Spirit Store located on the first floor of the Smith Memorial Student Union. The last day to pre-order through the Spirit Store is May 19th.
Photographs of the Hooding Ceremony
GradImages is the official commencement photographer for the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health Hooding Ceremony. Your proofs will be ready to view online as soon as 48 hours of the ceremony. In order to notify you when your images are available, GradImages sends emails and mails paper proofs, along with optional text message notifications. Your information is never shared and privacy is guaranteed. Pre-registering is simply a way to make sure your contact information is up-to-date with GradImages, so they can provide your complimentary proofs as quickly as possible. Although there’s never any obligation to order, you’ll save 20% off orders of $50 or more for your participation. To pre-register (optional) for your commencement proofs, please visit GradImages.com/Preregistration.
Diplomas are mailed once degree verification has been completed. All diplomas will be mailed to the new alum’s permanent address on record in Banweb for PSU campus students, and in SIS for OHSU campus students.
Elite Frames is the manufacturer of OHSU diploma frames and will attend the OHSU regalia distribution days held in the Nucleus lounge on the first floor of the OHSU Student Center Thursday, May 18th from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, and Friday, May 19th from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. To save time and ensure they have the frame style you wish and avoid shipping charges on special order frames, it is advised that you pre-order your frames by going to www.eliteframes.com/OHSU and your frame will be ready for pick-up at the event. Place pre-orders by 5/14/17. Frames are also available at the OHSU Student Center Store, but not all frame or picture frame moulding options are available as compared to the website.
Framing Success is the manufacturer of PSU diploma frames and may attend the PSU regalia distribution days held in the Smith Memorial Student Union room 329 Wednesday, May 24 & Thursday, May 25 from 1-6pm. Frames are also available through the PSU graduation online store.