- Graduation – Successful completion of an academic program
- Ceremonies – Convocation, Commencement, Hooding, and more!
- Regalia – Academic cap, gown, and tassel
- Frequently Asked Questions
The School of Public Health graduates students each Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer terms. Students who complete all academic requirements for their individual program, must apply online to graduate:
- Students whose primary campus is PSU apply to graduate using Banweb by the published deadline and pay the PSU graduation fee.
- Students whose primary campus is OHSU apply to graduate in SIS one term prior to completing all degree requirements and pay the OHSU graduation fee.
- Dual degree students where one is an OHSU campus program submit an Application for Dual Degree Form one term prior to completing all degree requirements and pay the OHSU graduation fee.
Diplomas are mailed once degree verification has been completed. All diplomas will be mailed to the new alum’s permanent address on record in Banweb for PSU campus students, and in SIS for OHSU campus students.
Final official transcripts can be released by the Registrar’s Office only after degree verification has been completed and all institutional obligations have been satisfied.
|Convocation & Hooding Ceremonies
- Students and faculty whose primary campus is OHSU – order your regalia here before the April 12 deadline.
- Students and faculty whose primary campus is PSU – order your regalia here before the April 21 deadline.