Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU) and Portland State University (PSU) School of Public Health

Skip to Main Content

Aging Services Minor

To earn a minor in aging services, students must complete 28 credits. At least 16 credits must be taken in residence at PSU, and 8 credits must be upper division.

Aging Services Minor Advising Sheet