- This event has passed.
Innovate Challenge Drop-in Info Session
November 16, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute (OCTRI) is pleased to announce Innovate Challenge, an idea pitch competition open to all OHSU students. No prior experience or developed idea necessary. The Innovate Challenge pitch competition will take place on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 at RLSB.
Drop-in Info Session: November 16th 12 – 2 p.m. BICC 123
Stop by to talk with the organizers, learn competition details and requirements, and meet other students interested in innovation and commercialization.
Benefits of Participation
- Learn the art of pitching your ideas and technologies
- Design, prototyping and business foundations training
- Two chances to win: $2,000 for prototyping your idea and to compete in PSU’s regional Invent ORcompetition in June 2019
- Access to business and innovation development mentorship
Who is Innovate for?
- Current students and/or recent graduates
- Those interested in learning how to develop an idea into a prototype or get it to market
- Teams encouraged
To learn more please visit our website: www.ohsu.edu/innovate-challenge and contact Melissa Mudd, email@example.com.
Register early to take full advantage of trainings and mentorship throughout the year.