We Can Do Better Conference
- Keynote by former Governor John Kitzhaber
- OR State Representatives Alissa Keny-Guyer, Diego Hernandez and Julie Fahey
- Linda Roman, Oregon Latino Health Coalition and Oregon Health Equity Alliance
- Grayson Dempsey, Oregon Foundation for Reproductive Health
- Tom Sincic, Health Care for All Oregon
- Liz Salmi, Open Notes, @TheLizArmy
- And more patient advocates, health leaders and policy makers.
Our vision – that only by working together can we create a system for all Oregonians that results in better health care and health. During our 2018 Conference we will:
- Present a framework we can use to improve our health care system.
- Offer updates on federal and state health policy.
- Identify the priority areas for action to improve health and provide better care.
- Create powerful health caucuses that come from the community instead of a political party.
Scholarships are available. Please email email@example.com for more information