- This event has passed.
OPHA Leadership Panel
April 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Professional Development Information Session
Interested in meeting, hearing from, and networking with people working in public health?
Come learn more about the Oregon Public Health Association and hear from some of our leaders during National Public Health Week. Joining OPHA can be a great way to make connections, build your professional network, gain leadership skills, and develop new areas of expertise. As a primarily volunteer based organization, engaged and active members are key to OPHA’s success.
- Phyusin Mint, PhD – OPHA Board President, Health Share of Oregon
- Tamara Falls, MS – OPHA Board President-Elect, Metropolitan Family Service
- Karen Chase, MBA, MSPH – Director at Large, Energy Trust of Oregon
- Chantell Reed, MS-HCM – Region 1 Rep (2024), Multnomah County Health Department
- Jackie Leung, MS – Director at Large, Micronesian Islander Community
- Angel Harris, RN, BSN – Region 5 Rep, Linfield University, Masters of Nursing Student