So you want to be a physician? Information Day
October 5 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you thinking of applying to the M.D. program at Oregon Health & Science University? Have you already graduated from college and no longer have access to a pre-med or pre-health advisor? The OHSU School of Medicine is here to help! Medical education at OHSU puts students at the forefront of health care knowledge. The M.D. program is highly competitive and prepares students to be leaders in a changing health care system.
Register soon at http://bit.ly/Oct5InfoDay
NOTE: Preference will be given to first-time registrants.
Friday, Oct. 5, 1-5 p.m., Robertson Life Sciences Building, room 2S060
Registration preference will be given to the first 150 first-time registrants. Guided tours of the campus will also be provided for those who are interested (details upon registration).
Due to the popularity of this program and limited capacity:
Preference will be given to first-time attendees. If you need to cancel a registration, please email Vanessa Valdez, firstname.lastname@example.org, ASAP so a spot on the waiting list can be released. Vanessa can also take names for the waiting list if registration is full. Going forward, anyone who registers but does not attend without prior notice will not be allowed to register for subsequent open house events that calendar year.
Location: The RLSB (formerly CLSB) is at 2730 S.W. Moody Avenue, Portland, OR 97201. For detailed directions, please go to www.ohsu.edu/map and search “CLSB.”
Attend to learn about:
- The admissions process, how to apply and what the Admissions Committee looks for in an application
- Our integrative, learner-centered curriculum, YOUR M.D.
- How the OHSU Center for Diversity and Inclusion supports students once on campus
- Medical school financial planning
- The real-world experience at OHSU, from a panel of current medical students
- Our state-of-the-art Robertson Life Sciences Building