Skip to Main Content

Graduate Financial Aid

Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to the appropriate Financial Aid office to be consider for aid eligibility.

With the exception of students MURP/MPH and MSW/MPH dual degree programs, all SPH graduate students’ financial aid services are provided by the OHSU Office of Financial Aid:

OHSU Office of Financial Aid
Mon – Fri, 7:30am – 4pm
Mackenzie Hall, Rm. 1120

The OHSU federal school code is 004883. Students should carefully review all paperwork, instructions, and the Disbursement calendar so they are fully aware of their loan responsibilities. 

Consult the document Student Financial Aid Explained, on the Office of Financial Aid’s website, for an overview.

OHSU Cashier’s Office
503 494-8243;
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 2pm
Location: Marquam Plaza; 2525 SW Third Ave

The OHSU Cashier’s Office is responsible for disbursing student financial aid, processing payments to student accounts, and overseeing direct deposits of student financial aid refunds.

MURP/MPH and MSW/MPH dual degree students submit their FASFA form to the PSU Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships to be considered for aid eligibility.

Additional Funding Resources: