How to get your PSU ID Card
Always carry your PSU ID with you. Most PSU buildings are on electronic access, with an ID card required to enter.
Visit PSU ID Services to get your ID Card, any time during business hours. No appointment is needed, and the card is free. Be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID with you. Please note: you must be flagged as a registered student for the upcoming or current term to get your card. If you are a graduate student whose registration services are through OHSU, please wait until a day or two before the upcoming term to visit ID Services, to be certain that your registration status is accurately reflected in PSU systems.
Location: Fairborz Maseeh Hall (FMH) Student Services Lounge, 1855 SW Broadway
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
PSU Campus Map: https://www.pdx.edu/buildings/interactive-campus-map.
How to get your OHSU ID Badge
Always carry your OHSU ID Badge with you. Many OHSU buildings are on electronic access, with an ID badge required to enter. An OHSU badge also gives you free passage on the Portland Aerial Tram: https://www.ohsu.edu/visit/tram.
Get your badge at OHSU Orientation on Monday, September 26 – if and only if you have completed all of your pre-entrance requirements by the deadline.
Graduate students who complete all of their OHSU pre-entrance requirements (background check cleared; all required learning modules complete in Compass; immune status form submitted to OHSU Student Health and Wellness), and who submit their photo and badge information by the deadline, will have their badges prepared in advance, and may pick up their badges at OHSU Orientation on Monday, September 26. Be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID with you.
Submit your photo and badge information in advance here: https://ohsu.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4ZTpkmxCGDrqOoe.
Badges not picked up at OHSU Orientation will be available at OHSU’s Parking and Transportation Customer Service Center on the South Waterfront Campus beginning Tuesday, September 27. Badges not picked up after 30 days will be destroyed.
OHSU Parking and Transportation Customer Service Center
Rood Family Pavilion,
3410 S. Bond Avenue, South Waterfront Campus:
See map at http://www.ohsu.edu/SWmap
If you do not finish all of your pre-entrance badging requirements, and/or do not submit a suitable photo and badge information by the deadline, your badge will not be prepared in advance. To get your OHSU ID badge after the deadline has passed,
- Ensure that all your pre-entrance requirements are complete. You cannot get a badge until all requirements are marked complete.
- Contact email@example.com, using the subject line Badge Request: [Your Name]. Be sure to include the following information:
- Your legal first and last names
- Your network ID (the first part of your OHSU email address)
- Your preferred first name, if different from your legal name
- Your preferred pronouns, if desired.
- Your expected pick-up date. The date must be on or after 9/27/2022; no badge requests will be processed before then.
- An electronic badge request will be submitted to OHSU ID Services on your behalf.
- You will receive a copy of the approved badge request at your OHSU email address
- Visit OHSU Parking and Transportation Customer Service Center to get your badge.