Welcome to the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health!
We are looking forward to meeting you this fall!
Academic Year 2023-2024: Registration for new graduate students begins June 19th, 2023.
Welcome New Students
Graduate students in the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health are students at both OHSU and PSU, and take classes at both institutions. You will study with faculty from both universities, engage with students from a wide range of health-related disciplines and allied professions across OHSU and PSU, and enjoy access to the resources of both institutions. We are so excited that you will be joining us this fall!
Getting Started at the School of Public Health
- June 19, 2023 – Registration opens for new School of Public Health graduate students
- September 20, 2023 – School of Public Health New Student Welcome
- September 25, 2023 – OHSU New Graduate Student Orientation and ID badge distribution
- September 25, 2023 – Fall classes begin, OHSU
- September 26, 2023 – Fall classes begin, PSU
New Graduate Student Checklists – Must-do Action Items
The process of getting started at the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health is staggered throughout the summer. Students may start some tasks right away, and others cannot be started until specific dates later in the summer.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions in the checklist – which is also sent to incoming students via email.New Student Checklist