Student Emergency Fund
The OHSU-PSU SPH Student Emergency Fund has been created to provide limited emergency financial assistance to currently enrolled SPH students who are experiencing unanticipated financial hardship resulting from emergency or crisis situations. If your current need aligns with the fund’s purpose, please apply using this link to the Student Emergency Fund application, for review by the SPH Associate Dean for Social Justice’s team.
Once your application is processed, you will receive an email notification with instructions for accessing your funds. In order for your payment to be processed, the PSU Foundation (which is administering these funds) will need to collect certain information and forms from you. These will include IRS Tax forms, since these payments are considered taxable income.
- Complete an SPH Student Emergency Fund Application. A request will be considered complete when the online form is submitted.
- Your completed request is reviewed for approval. Criteria for approval will be based on eligibility and availability of funds.
- You will be notified by email to confirm receipt of your application and to provide follow-up instructions.
- Currently enrolled in an SPH program
- Experiencing an unexpected financial hardship