Important Note For Graduate Students
OHSU matriculated students will need BOTH their PSU ID Card and OHSU ID Badge to access classes and services from both campuses.
How to get your PSU ID Card
Always carry your PSU ID Card with you since most PSU buildings use electronic access, requiring an ID card to enter.
Visit PSU ID Services to get your ID Card at any time during business hour – PSU ID SERVICES
No appointment is needed, and the card is free. Be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID with you.
- You must be flagged as a registered student for the upcoming or current term to get your card.
- If you are a graduate student whose registration services are through OHSU, wait until a day or two before the upcoming term to visit ID Services to be certain that your registration status is accurately reflected in PSU systems.
PSU ID Services Location
Fairborz Maseeh Hall (FMH)
Student Services Lounge
1855 SW Broadway
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
Reference PSU Campus Map
How to get your OHSU ID Badge
Always carry your OHSU ID Badge with you since many OHSU buildings are on electronic access requiring an ID badge to enter.
An OHSU badge also gives you free passage on the Portland Aerial Tram: https://www.ohsu.edu/visit/tram
Graduate students who complete all of their OHSU pre-entrance requirements will have their badges prepared in advance, and may pick up their badges at OHSU Orientation September 25th, 2023. Be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID with you.
- Background check cleared
- All required learning modules complete in Compass
- Immune status form submitted to OHSU Student Health and Wellness
- Submit their photo and badge information by the deadline
Submit your photo and badge information in advance using the online OHSU ID Badge Form.Submit Badge Information
Badges not picked up at OHSU Orientation will be available at OHSU’s Parking and Transportation Customer Service Center on the South Waterfront Campus beginning the day after OHSU Orientation. Badges not picked up after 30 days will be destroyed.
OHSU Parking and Transportation Customer Service Center
Not Completed Requirements
If you do not finish all of your pre-entrance badging requirements, and/or do not submit a suitable photo and badge information by the deadline, your badge will not be prepared in advance.
To get your OHSU ID badge after the deadline has passed:
- Ensure that all your pre-entrance requirements are complete. You cannot get a badge until all requirements are marked complete.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Badge Request: [Your Name]”. Be sure to include the following information:
- Your legal first and last names
- Your network ID (the first part of your OHSU email address)
- Your preferred first name, if different from your legal name
- Your preferred pronouns, if desired.
- Your expected pick-up date. The date must be on or after 9/26/2022; no badge requests will be processed before then.
- An electronic badge request will be submitted to OHSU ID Services on your behalf.
- You will receive a copy of the approved badge request at your OHSU email address
- Visit OHSU Parking and Transportation Customer Service Center to get your badge.