Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment
At the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health, we strive to make the cost of education as accessible as possible. Our comprehensive approach to tuition includes various options for financial aid, scholarships, and flexible payment plans, ensuring that students from diverse backgrounds can pursue on their academic endeavors with confidence and focus on the enriching experiences that await them on our campuses.
GRADUATE TUITION & FEES
Current Academic Year
Download and review the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health tuition & fees rates for the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
Tuition & Fees For Dual Degrees
The tuition for dual degree students (MPH/MSW and MPH/MURP degrees) will follow the tuition of the institution for the program they are enrolled in. Tuition rates of MSW and MURP follow the Portland State University MSW and MURP program rates.
Visit the PSU Graduate Tuition & Fees webpage for more information.
Prior Academic Year Tuition and Fee Rates
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health 2022-2023 Tuition & Fees
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health 2021-2022 Tuition & Fees
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health 2020-2021 Tuition & Fees
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health 2019-2020 Tuition & Fees
- OHSU-PSU School of Public Health 2018-2019 Tuition & Fees
- Prior to 2016-2017: Each degree within the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health has a “home institution”. For more information, find your degree in the list below to be taken to the OHSU or PSU’s Tuition and Financial Aid page.
UNDERGRADUATE – PSU TUITION & FEES
The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health undergraduate program tuition and fees follow the Portland State University rates. See the PSU Tuition and Fees webpage for more detailed financial information about the academic year rates.
Learn more about the School of Public Health’s financial aid opportunities for undergraduate students.
Talk to our undergraduate advisors to get answers to all your tuition and financial questions.