Skip to Main Content

Undergraduate Admissions

Apply As An Undergraduate

To join any of our undergraduate degree or certificate options within the School of Public Health, you will need to apply as a PSU student. To do so, please use the PSU Admissions page to select your pathway to join.

There are two options:

  • Freshman – For new college students
  • Transfer – Moving from another college or university to join us.

Go To PSU Admissions

Undergraduate Resources

Tuition & Fees

School of Public Health undergraduates follow the tuition and fees at PSU.

PSU Tuition & Fees

Financial Aid

School of Public Health undergraduates will use PSU Financial Aid.

Financial Aid Info

Request Information

If you would like information about the undergraduate programs fill out the PSU form.

PSU Form