Dr. Kelly Gonzales studies health disparities, particularly those related to diabetes among American Indian (AI) and Alaska Native (AN) populations. She also researches the influence of discrimination within the context of healthcare settings.
- B.S., Oregon State University
- M.P.H., Oregon State University
- Ph.D., Oregon State University
Awards & Honors
- 2019, OHSU-PSU School of Public Health Faculty Award for Excellence in Service
- 2014, PSU Excellence in Teaching and Sustainability Faculty Award